The Digital Marketing Strategy course at Trinity College Dublin focuses on digital design and user experience as well as the digitalisation of interactions between paying customers, free users and business to understand how corporations do business in a digital world. Students will also learn how to master specific tools such as Google Adwords, Analytics, facebook Insights, Hubspot tools and will be encouraged to undertake additional professional certification with those companies.
The programme has a strong industry focus & partnership approach with digital and marketing companies in Dublin, home to the tech and start-up hub of Europe called the ‘Silicon Docks.’ Guest lecturers and speakers include former and current executives from multinational companies including Google, Facebook, Twitter, HubSpot and Microsoft.
- Digital Marketing Strategy
- Data Analytics and Market Research
- Digital Marketing Communication
- Digital Design and User Experience
- Emerging Trends in Digital Technology
- Research Methods
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
- Many of our courses fill in advance of September each year so our advice is to apply as early as possible
DisciplinesMarketing Digital Communication Digital Marketing View 27 other Masters in Digital Marketing in Ireland
- A minimum 2.1 honours degree or international equivalent. If you have yet to complete your degree, submit your most recent transcripts. If your transcript is not in English, please also supply a certified translation;
- Two academic referees;
- Work experience (optional);
- An English competency exam (see below for accepted qualifications);
- A GMAT score may be requested in certain cases.
International20500 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 20500 EUR for the full programme during 12 months.
EU/EEA15250 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 15250 EUR for the full programme during 12 months.
Living costs for Dublin
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.