The LL.M. programme focuses on European and international law. Graduates obtain an internationally-recognised LL.M. degree from Universität Hamburg.
Students are taught European and international law by professors from the China-EU School of Law’s partner universities, such as Trinity College Dublin, Maastricht University and Autonomous University of Madrid. Chinese law is taught by professors from the China University of Political Science and Law, China’s largest and one of its highest-ranking universities in the field of law. European lecturers fly back and forth between China and Europe several times a year, hence students call this faculty the ‘Flying Faculty’.
The European and International Law programme from China-EU School of Law prepares students for a wide variety of international careers working for multinational law firms, companies, organisations or government authorities. Globalisation and China’s rise to an economic world power are increasing the demand for legal professionals who combine a high command of European and international law with a special expertise in Chinese legal matters both in China and Europe. With a strong focus on legal training in a Chinese-European environment, the master’s programme boosts students’ ability to analyse legal problems from an international perspective.
- Public International Law and Human Rights courses
- European Union Law courses
- European Business Law courses
- International Business Law courses
- Elective courses in Beijing and at European partner universities
- Master's thesis
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesEuropean Law International Law View 4 other Masters in European Law in China
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Copy of passport
- English CV
- Secondary school degree
- Completed application form and financial statement
- Letter of recommendation in English, by one of your professors.
- Please ask her or him to e-mail the PDF directly to us.
- Copy of first law degree certificate and an English translation
- Academic transcript including the grading scheme and a translation
- Copy of English certificate (undergraduate studies in English)
- TOEFL score of 100+ or an IELTS of 7.0+ or equivalent)
International8300 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 8300 EUR for the full programme during 12 months.
National8300 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 8300 EUR for the full programme during 12 months.
- 60,000 yuan
Living costs for Beijing
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.