Online MBA programmes offer a more comprehensive curriculum than the basic academic programme. Tutors will provide practical real-life business problems for you to work on and solve, which will enhance your understanding of how a business works. This means that you will not simply learn about management: you will practise it!During this course you will:
- Develop your existing skills and knowledge to management level
- Apply your learning to actual business situations
- Gain a strategic perspective on business
The courses are as follows:
- Strategic Management
- Change Management and Strategic Leadership
- Strategic Resource Management in Organisations
- Marketing Management in Practice
- Strategic Financial Management
- Research Methods for Managers
- Marketing Design & Innovation
- Dissertation Project
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Master in Business Administration (MBA) View 90 other Masters in Master in Business Administration (MBA) in United Kingdom
- A Bachelor’s degree or equivalent AND two years managerial work experience AND a good command of English (equivalent to IELTS 6.5 or above). Candidates without a Bachelors degree but with a minimum of five years of relevant managerial work experience may apply (evaluated on a case-by-case basis).
International19008 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 19008 GBP for the full programme and a duration of 12 months.
EU/EEA19008 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 19008 GBP for the full programme and a duration of 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Getting a Student Visa
This is an online programme. You can attend from the comfort of your chair! So you don't need a student visa!