The digitization of industry is a key trend for the graduates of the program are well prepared. They acquire comprehensive expertise and practical experience for a wide range of companies, including engineering ones who develop and deliver automation, robotics, measurement systems, embedded electronics, as well as in manufacturing companies where maintenance, digitization, etc. have to be tackled.
The aim of the study program in Control and Information Systems at the Technical University of Ostrava is to prepare experts in the field of control, information and measurement systems. Graduates are able to independently solve complex technical tasks related to the design, implementation and maintenance of control, measurement and information systems.
The technical areas targeted by the study plan have currently been undergoing rapid development. Concepts such as production digitization, Industry 4.0, automation, robotics are key trends in the industry. Graduates of the study program will be able to meet the requirements of companies in these areas. This is due to the structure of the study plan of the program, which combines both cybernetics, measurement, electronics, signal processing, and application software development.
- Robotic systems designer
- Digitalization of industry specialist
- Intelligent building systems designer
- Industrial information systems programer
- Automation systems designer
- Testing of electrical systems specialist
- Programmer and developer in the area of industrial processes digitization
Programme StructureCourses include:
- Control Systems Theory and Design
- Functions of Complex Variable and Integral Transformations
- Safety in Electrical Engineering
- Control Systems using Computers
- Distributed Control Systems
- Measurement and Data Acquisition Systems
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesInformatics & Information Technology Computer Sciences Software Engineering View 25 other Masters in Informatics & Information Technology in Czech Republic
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- e-Application form
- Copies of graduation certificates (Diploma and Diploma Supplement or Transcript of Records)
- Recognition document of graduation certificate - official document to say that the degree is recognized in the Czech Republic
- Payment of Registration Fee 500 CZK per 1 study programme, it is non-refundable.
- Valid visa and passport.
International4000 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 4000 EUR per year during 24 months.
EU/EEA4000 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 4000 EUR per year during 24 months.
Living costs for Ostrava
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.