The aim of the study Computational and Applied Mathematics from Technical University of Ostrava in is to educate graduates with practical skills and basic theoretical background in applied mathematics and informatics.
Graduates apply not only in IT, science and research, but thanks to a certain universality of mathematics (and computer science) and learned skills to quickly adapt can apply to any field.
Many of the graduates are employed as scientific staff at the IT4Innovations National Supercomputing Center, others work as university teachers, programmers, analysts, consultants, etc. Graduates can continue their Ph.D. studies in Computational and Applied Mathematics or in parallel computing and HPC.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
Programme StructureGraduate's knowledge
- The graduate has a broad knowledge of applied mathematics and informatics. He specializes in the use of modern methods of applied mathematics in various fields.
- The offer of special subjects, which are not part of state final examinations, enables students to acquire deeper knowledge in selected areas.
- Due to solid knowledge of applied mathematics and computer science, the graduate has all the prerequisites for flexible adaptation according to practice requirements, including research and development.
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesMathematics Applied Mathematics Computer Sciences View 17 other Masters in Computer Sciences in Czech Republic
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- e-Application form
- Copies of graduation certificates (Diploma and Diploma Supplement or Transcript of Records)
- Recognition document of graduation certificate - official document to say that the degree is recognized in the Czech Republic
- Payment of Registration Fee 500 CZK per 1 study programme, it is non-refundable.
- Valid visa and passport.
International4000 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 4000 EUR per year and a duration of 24 months.
EU/EEA4000 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 4000 EUR per year and a duration of 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 3 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.