The Master degree in Mathematical Engineering - Mathematical Modelling for Engineering and Science programme offered by the University of Padua provides students with a multidisciplinary high-level education lying between engineering and applied mathematics, giving them advanced skills in the field of mathematical modelling of physical or financial processes together with advanced computational engineering expertise.
Graduates work as professionals within research and development centres and as company consultants in public and private structures, in advanced technological fields of civil, environmental and industrial, engineering, information technology laboratories, financial institutions, banks, insurance companies, energy companies, or consulting firms.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Financial Engineering
- Mathematical Modelling for Engineering
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , EEA/EU
DisciplinesMathematics General Engineering & Technology View 20 other Masters in Mathematics in Italy
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- Bachelor diploma (or equivalent)
- A minimum three-year undergraduate degree (or equivalent) in Engineering or related fields (e.g. Mathematics) is required
- The entry qualification documents are accepted in the following languages: English / Italian.
- You can often get a suitable transcript from your school. If this is not the case, you will need official translations along with verified copies of the original.
- You must take the original entry qualification documents with you when you finally go to the university.
- If you are admitted to the degree course, you will have to submit other documents including original and translated/legalised copies of your previous qualifications, etc. No legalised documents are required at application stage.
- English B2 Level (CEFR) or equivalent
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International2622 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 2622 EUR per year during 24 months.
EU/EEA2622 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 2622 EUR per year during 24 months.
Our tuition fees are balanced according to your family’s income and will not exceed 2600 euros per year. Also, we offer a wide range of funding opportunities.
Living costs for Padua
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.