The Applied Electronics Masters degree program from the Technical University of Ostrava focuses on independent creative activities in sub-areas of electrical engineering, including industrial electronics, power electronics and electric drives.
Therefore, the study is focused on the deepening of the theoretical basis of electrotechnical fields and on a more detailed introduction to the modern knowledge in the narrower focus, followed by the theme of the diploma thesis.
The graduates will find employment at designing institutes, in research and development departments, developing electronic applications in the field of control technology, semiconductor power systems, electric regulated drives, measurement technology, audiovisual technology, as managers, designers of electronic devices, researchers and developers, etc. They can work at companies with electrotechnical production, in the management of technological processes at production organizations, or in maintenance and repair operations.
- The graduates have a broad and deep knowledge in the technical fields of this branch that corresponds to the current state of the art. They understand the state-of-the-art theories, concepts and methods of the branch.
- They are able to apply the knowledge from the related branches in their own branch.
- During the course of study, the student in Applied Electronics acquires the necessary knowledge of mathematics, theory of electrical circuits, information technology, and special knowledge in many technical fields.
- Advanced Methods of Signal Processing
- Control Electronics of Power Converters
- Digital and Microprocessor Technique
- Functions of Complex Variable and Integral Transformations
- BvE Safety in Electrical Engineering
- Theory of Electronic Circuits
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesElectrical Engineering Electronics & Embedded Technology General Engineering & Technology View 9 other Masters in Electrical Engineering in Czech Republic
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
Make sure to cover your health, travel, and stay while studying abroad. Even global coverages can miss important items, so make sure your student insurance ticks all the following:
- Additional medical costs (i.e. dental)
- Repatriation, if something happens to you or your family
- Home contents and baggage
- Legal aid
We partnered with Aon to provide you with the best affordable student insurance, for a carefree experience away from home.Get your student insurance now
Start from €0.53/day, free cancellation any time.
Remember, countries and universities may have specific insurance requirements. To learn more about how student insurance work at Technical University of Ostrava and/or in Czech Republic, please visit Student Insurance Portal.
- e-Application form
- Copies of graduation certificates (Diploma and Diploma Supplement or Transcript of Records)
- Recognition document of graduation certificate - official document to say that the degree is recognized in the Czech Republic
- Payment of Registration Fee 500 CZK per 1 study programme, it is non-refundable.
- Valid visa and passport.
International4000 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 4000 EUR per year during 24 months.
EU/EEA4000 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 4000 EUR per year during 24 months.
Living costs for Ostrava
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.