We offer a master degree in Geological Engineering at the Technical University of Ostrava. The study in this field is predominantly focused on the education of the engineers in the applied geology (hydrology, engineering geology, technical mineralogy and petrography, environmental geochemistry, economy geology, drilling exploration and applied geophysics).
Theoretical as well as practical parts of the education are targeted at implementing, managing, organizing and assessing of all kinds of geological operations. The core of the study concentrates on the analysis of geological phenomena, assessment of economic and ecological aspects of geological activities, mining and industrial utilizations, application of computer technologies and geoinformatics.
- Graduates are able to solve individually wide complex of geological and geoscience problems with utilization theory, concepts a methodology concern also problematic of related technical and geoscience fields.
More informationVisit official programme website
- Applied Geophysics
- Structural Geology
- Special Topics in Mathematics
- Foundation Engineering
- Database Applications in Geology
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Deadline passed
DisciplinesGeology Mining, Oil & Gas
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- e-Application form
- Copies of graduation certificates (Diploma and Diploma Supplement or Transcript of Records)
- Recognition document of graduation certificate - official document to say that the degree is recognized in the Czech Republic
- Payment of Registration Fee 500 CZK per 1 study programme, it is non-refundable.
- Valid visa and passport.
International4000 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 4000 EUR per year and a duration of 24 months.
EU/EEA4000 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 4000 EUR per year and a duration of 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 6 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.