- Two concentrations (6 electives) in either corporate finance or entrepreneurship, and corporate social responsibility or innovation
- Learning organised in blocks
- Real-world learning with case studies, group projects, hands-on work with companies and an optional internship
- Diverse professional development opportunities
- Flexible final project options: on-campus learning ends by June, leaving opportunity for self-guided learning and a corporate internship
- Our Full-Time MBA programme receives applications for our campuses in Nantes, France and Shenzhen, China. You have the option of changing location in term two if you like
Work closely with top international faculty members and benefit from personal mentoring, quality teaching and real-world corporate and international experience. We are active in research, helping you stay abreast of the most recent developments in your field.
You’ll also gain expertise from industry insiders, as business executives visit and share their professional insights during the programme. With a diverse group of faculty members, professionals, peers and partner companies to learn from, you’ll develop a practical and theoretical understanding of management – and build a plan of action for your future.
Your career development is the cornerstone of the Full-Time MBA programme. A broad range of career development programmes and services is available throughout the year. Audencia also cultivates close ties with the business world, which is an added benefit to you throughout the programme.
Here is just a sample of Audencia’s comprehensive career services:
- Individual career coaching and advising
- Internship fairs
- 15,000+ employment opportunities posted each year on our dedicated intranet
- Employment fairs with 120+ companies
- Mentoring programme
- Interview preparation and mock interviews
- Publication of a CV book for corporate recruiters
- CV workshops
- Assessment centre preparation
- Personal development programme on topics including leadership skills, communication skills, ethics, intercultural management and networking
- Auditing sector fair
- Information resources and online tools
- Company visits
- Panel discussions with professionals and alumni
- Access to 100 + career events on various topics
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Accounting & Finance
- Strategy & Marketing
- Managing People & Organisations
- Operations & Supply Chain
- Data-Driven Decision Making
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
Applications are open until the class is full and are processed on a rolling basis. Due to the limited number of places available in this competitive programme, we advise applying as soon as possible.
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Master in Business Administration (MBA) View 86 other Masters in Business Administration in France
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
- Bachelor’s degree in any field
- Proficiency in English
- Minimum of three years of relevant post-graduation full-time work experience
- GMAT or GRE (to be submitted before September 1st)
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International31500 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 31500 EUR for the full programme during 12 months.
EU/EEA31500 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 31500 EUR for the full programme during 12 months.
Living costs for Nantes
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
This programme is taught in different countries. Which country are you interested in?
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.