- Audencia developed this original programme in partnership with five national and international corporations looking to hire engineers with managerial skills: PwC, Société Générale, Valeo, Netatmo.
- Take advanced management courses with top faculty and experts in the field.
- Select a specialisation in management, finance or marketing.
- Gain experience with a four- to six-month internship that boosts your networks and career possibilities
With the ever-increasing globalisation of the world’s economies, corporations need highly trained leaders who can tackle complex and challenging issues in innovative and socially responsible ways.
Audencia works hand-in-hand with the corporate world and is a leader in advanced management practices. As a result, 98% of graduates found a job before or within 2 months of graduation– with a truly international education gained in one of the best places to live in France.
Programme graduates have found employment in the following job roles:
- Auditor: 10%
- Bank financial analyst: 8%
- Company manager: 10%
- Consultant: 18%
- Engineer: 22%
- Founder or entrepreneur: 6%
- Purchaser or logistician: 5%
- Sales and marketing: 21%
Audencia is among the elite 1% of business schools to hold triple accreditation from EQUIS, AACSB and AMBA – the international triple crown of quality. You’ll benefit from our network of international corporate partners, faculty members with extensive industry and international experience, and researchers who specialise in the field.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Marketing Strategies
- Financial Analysis
- Managerial Accounting
- Strategy and Entrepreneurship
- Business Simulation
- Business Project
- French as a Foreign Language
- International Management
- International Finance
- Accounting, Audit and Control
- Digital Marketing
- Organisational Change Management
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
Applications are open until the class is full and are processed on a rolling basis. Due to the limited number of places available in this competitive programme, we advise applying as soon as possible.
DisciplinesManagement, Organisation & Leadership General Engineering & Technology View 77 other Masters in General Engineering & Technology in France
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- Proficiency in English
- A 4-year degree in engineering or science (Applicants holding or completing a degree from a French institution should contact us.)
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International22000 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 22000 EUR for the full programme and a duration of 12 months.
EU/EEA22000 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 22000 EUR for the full programme and a duration of 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Check for any work restrictionsVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.