During the Engineering Fluid Mechanics for the Offshore, Coastal and Built Environments MSc course from Imperial College London you will gain hands-on experience with access to our world class Hydrodynamics Laboratory to perform and observe experimental investigations.
- The Engineering Fluid Mechanics for the Offshore, Coastal and Built Environments provides training to a new generation of Engineers in Fluid Mechanics.
- The course is both theoretical and practical, with a strong design component to ensure practical knowledge of the discipline.
- There are pre-session modules in Mathematics and the specialist software Matlab, ensuring all students have a solid understanding of the fundamentals.
- Mathematics Primer
- Matlab Primer
- Air-Sea Interaction Dynamics
- Buoyancy-driven Flows
- Coastal Processes
- Computational Analysis
- Design Projects
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
- As a guide, visa nationals (overseas applicants) should aim to apply by no later than 30 June.
DisciplinesEnvironmental Engineering Mechanical Engineering Energy & Power Engineering View 148 other Masters in Energy & Power Engineering in United Kingdom
- The minimum requirement is a 2.1 degree in science or engineering.
- A suitable grounding in mathematics is required, for example: A-level Mathematics grade B or higher.
- A wide variety of international qualifications are accepted.
- All candidates must demonstrate a minimum level of English language proficiency for admission to the College.
- Online application.
- Application fee.
International35700 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 35700 GBP per year during 12 months.
National15400 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 15400 GBP per year during 12 months.
Living costs for London
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 3 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.