About the education
Innovative environments, methods and tools
The education is characterised by Halmstad University’s profiling as a university that drives innovation. Here you have access to state-of-the-art study environments. The teaching is characterised by an active participation in campus education with a variety of lectures and seminars.
In the Nordic Welfare Systems programme of Halmstad University you work together with students from other parts of the world, which offers opportunities to create your own international network of contacts.
The Master's programme in Nordic Welfare enhances your mobility in the labour market, not least in an international perspective.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Welfare Models in the Nordic Region
- Health, Lifestyle and Welfare in a Nordic Perspective
- New Challenges for the Welfare Society
- Social Sustainability in the Nordic Region
- Cross-cultural Perspectives in Research and Evaluation Work
- Theory of Science and Research Methods
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesEconomics Area & Cultural Studies View 30 other Masters in Economics in Sweden
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Bachelor's degree (equivalent of 180 Swedish credit points/ECTS credits at an accredited university).
- Applicants must have written and verbal command of the English language equivalent to English course 6 in Swedish Upper-Secondary School.
International14037 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 14037 EUR for the full programme during 12 months.
- 144,000 SEK per full programme
Living costs for Halmstad
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 3 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.