This postgraduate programme in Innovation and Entrepreneurship from Rennes School of Business aims to educate students in the fields of innovation management and entrepreneurship by developing their own business plans, throughout the programme.
- Entrepreneurial thinking & creativity
- Creative strategy
- Entrepreneurial capability building
- From idea to model plan
- New venture capital
- Marketing and innovation
- Strategy and organisation audit
- 16 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesEntrepreneurship Innovation Management View 24 other Masters in Innovation Management in France
- Bac + 3/4 or Bachelor in Management
- English level: TOEFL> 550 (PBT), 213 (CBT), 80 (IBT) or TOEIC> 750 or IELTS> 6.5 or native language
- For international students, the French language mastery is essential.
- Application Form
International17100 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 17100 EUR per year and a duration of 16 months.
EU/EEA17100 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 17100 EUR per year and a duration of 16 months.
Rennes School of Business offers scholarships depending on academic performance or social criteria.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.