The School provides an orientation programme for all international students the week before classes start. Sessions on the Innovation and Entrepreneurship programme from Rennes School of Business are compulsory and cover application for residence permit, health insurance, banking, internet provider, mobile phones, bus pass and information sessions on French culture, academic expectations and standards.
Financial Consultant, Credit Analyst, Financial Services and Risk Management Advisor, Senior Financial Auditor, Cost Controller, Account Manager, Business Analyst and Pricing Officer, Financial Planning, Product Manager, Investment Bank Manager
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Entrepreneur Thinking & Creativity
- Creativity Strategy
- Entrepreneurial Caacity Building
- Sensibilisation aux Technologies
- Financing New Venture
- Marketing of Innovation
- Strategy and Organisation Audit
- Innovation Challenges
- Sensibilisation aux Usages
- 15 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesEntrepreneurship Innovation Management View 22 other Masters in Entrepreneurship in France
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- A strong academic background
- Bachelor or equivalent (Diploma)
- English proficiency
- or Native Language: English
- or previous studies taught in English (minimum 2 years)
- or a placement English test (similar to TOEIC) , at no extra cost. Available at the time of your acceptance into the programme.
- French Proficiency: DELF> B2 or DALF>C1 or TCF TEF
International14560 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 18200 EUR for the full programme and a duration of 15 months.
EU/EEA14560 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 18200 EUR for the full programme and a duration of 15 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 9 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.