About the education
Innovative environments and collaborations
The Electronics Design programme of Halmstad University has a unique link to industry and to Lund University. It is also closely linked to the Electronics Centre in Halmstad, an innovation arena in electronics development for researchers and companies in the region. There is a test chamber here for electromagnetic compatibility, for example, where companies can test their products for more efficient product development.
The Master's programme in Electronics Design prepares you to work on advanced electronics development. This could mean, for example, working with future products for the Internet of Things or in robotics and autonomous systems, with applications such as artificial intelligence and self-driving vehicles.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Semiconductor Devices
- Applied Electromagnetism
- High-Frequency Electronics
- Wireless Embedded Systems
- Thesis in Electronics
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesDesign Electronics & Embedded Technology Artificial Intelligence View 19 other Masters in Artificial Intelligence in Sweden
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Bachelor's degree (equivalent of 180 Swedish credit points/ECTS credits at an accredited university) in an engineering subject. Courses in electrical engineering of at least 90 higher education credits, including electronics, semiconductor components and thesis. Courses in mathematics of at least 30 higher education credits or courses including calculus, linear algebra and transform methods. Degrees from other countries than Sweden must be at the same level as a Swedish Bachelor's degree in electrical engineering.
- Applicants must have written and verbal command of the English language equivalent to English course 6 in Swedish Upper-Secondary School.
International14037 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 14037 EUR for the full programme during 12 months.
- 144,000 SEK per full programme
Living costs for Halmstad
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 6 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.