At Language and Linguistics, Rhetoric from Lund University you will deepen and problematise your practical and theoretical knowledge in rhetoric through exercises and studies of rhetorical theory from Aristotle to contemporary rhetoricians. Furthermore, you study the rhetoric of science and how it relates to popular science. Since the research community of rhetoric in Lund is specialised in aspects of learning and rhetoric, you investigate the connections between rhetoric and knowledge.
With a Master´s degree in Language and Linguistics, you are attractive for employers looking for a highly qualified individual with specialised knowledge in communication and language. An international MA in Language and Linguistics also provides you with the academic background you need in order to apply for doctoral studies in languages and linguistics.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Speech and Composition
- Intercultural Communication
- Media and the History of Political Rhetoric
- The Canons of Rhetoric
- Contemporary Rhetorical Theory
- Rhetoric and Knowledge
- Rhetoric and (Popular) Science
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- have been awarded a Bachelor's degree from an internationally recognised university
- be able to demonstrate proficiency in English by means of an internationally recognised test, e.g. TOEFL, IELTS or the equivalent.
- there may be some other country specific requirements
International14395 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 28791 EUR for the full programme and a duration of 24 months.
EU/EEAFreeTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 0 EUR for the full programme and a duration of 24 months.
- SEK 290 000
- There are no tuition fees for citizens of the European Union (EU), the European Economic Area (EEA) and Switzerland.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 3 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.