The Master’s Programme in Medical Science, Ageing and Health from Lund University gives students with a background in Audiology, Midwifery (Reproductive, Perinatal and Sexual Health), Nursing, Occupational Therapy, Physiotherapy, or Speech and Language Pathology the possibility to achieve a Master of Medical Science degree.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Interdisciplinary Gerontology
- Ageing Occupation and Health Promotion
- Environmental Gerontology
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
To meet the entry requirements for Master's level studies, you must:
- have been awarded a Bachelor's degree from an internationally recognised university
- be able to demonstrate proficiency in English by means of an internationally recognised test, e.g. TOEFL, IELTS or the equivalent.
- there may be some other country specific requirements
EU/EEAFreeTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 0 EUR for the full programme and a duration of 24 months.
The Lund University Global Scholarship programme is a merit-based and selective scholarship targeted at top academic students from countries outside the EU/EEA.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 9 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.