A particular emphasis of the Signal and ImaGe processing Methods and Applications programme of Grenoble INP Institute of engineering at Grenoble INP, Graduate schools of Engineering and Management Université Grenoble Alpes is put on fundamental modern tools for signal and systems modeling, information extraction from experimental data as well as information representation and conditioning.
The program is dedicated to provide the students the necessary competences to become creative specialists in various areas involving numerical technologies, such as biomedical signal processing, observational sciences (geosciences, monitoring, remote sensing,), artificial intelligence (machine learning, statistical inference, computational Bayes methods) to mention a few.
The master is designed to prepare for PhD studies in the fields of electrical engineering and computer sciences, with a focus on digital methods.
An important part of the lectures is dedicated to introduce present research and development topics ; this teaching is organized into a series of short lectures given by professional and researchers from companies or labs developing research or applications in the field of information technologies.
A 5 to 6 months internship in a research lab or in a company involved in R&D is part of the cursus.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Signal processing
- Control systems and information theory
- Electronics for data transmission
- Computer science
- Electronics, sensors and measurements
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
DisciplinesComputer Sciences Artificial Intelligence Machine Learning View 33 other Masters in Machine Learning in France
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- M1: The candidate should have an academic license degree, which means having studied 3 years at university level or having validated an equivalent of 180ECTS in the fields of applied mathematics, applied physics, computer science, or electronic systems.
- M2: The candidate should already possess an M1 level, which means having studied 4 years at university level or having validated an equivalent of 240ECTS in the field of applied mathematics, applied physics, computer science, or electronic systems.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International4000 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 4000 EUR per year during 24 months.
EU/EEA4000 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 4000 EUR per year during 24 months.
Living costs for Grenoble
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.