Throughout our online MBA course, you’ll gain an in-depth understanding of the entire life cycle of big data: capturing, organising, analysing, drawing conclusions and taking strategic action to gain leverage or a competitive advantage.
The Online Master of Business Administration - Data Analytics at Nottingham Trent University Online is aimed at accomplished middle managers seeking more senior and strategic roles, helping to provide an edge over other business managers by offering contemporary data analytics expertise.
Through the online modules, you will cover a wide range of management subjects, with exposure to lecturers and students from a host of industry sectors. You will also participate regularly in business simulations and case study projects, helping you understand the challenges of managing an organisation.
What you will learn during this course
- Understand the importance of data analytics in business today
- Use big data to draw plans to drive businesses forward
- Tackle contemporary issues, theories and conceptual frameworks used to guide management
- Apply your experience in the context of complex organisational environments
- Derive business value from data science and gain deep insight into statistical approaches to data analysis
Classes and teaching style
Nottingham Trent University is committed to offering highly relevant courses, tailored to fit around your lifestyle and career. The Online Master of Business Administration (MBA) with Data Analytics provides a flexible and engaging way to learn, with several different ways to interact with the curriculum, including:
- Video lectures
- Real-life case studies
- Interactive assignments
- Social interaction with a global student body
- Digital tools and resources
- Interactive academic support
The NTU Online Master of Business Administration (MBA) with Data Analytics is a modular course, completed over the course of two and a half years. It consists of 11 core MBA modules worth ten credits each, a project module worth 40 credits, plus four additional modules in Data Analytics (total 40 credits).
This MBA course will provide you with an appreciation of big data and how it can be used to inform strategy and help fuel business success in your career, equipping you with a highly coveted set of skills that will be extremely attractive to prospective employers.
Graduates from our Data Analytics courses have found employment as senior managers in a variety of national and international organisations, along with more specific roles as:
- Data analysts
- Data engineers
- Data scientists
- Data architects
- Business Intelligence (BI) analysts
Start your journey today
Visit the Online Master of Business Administration (MBA) with Data Analytics page on the Nottingham Trent University website for more details!
This MBA is taught by the AACSB- and EQUIS- accredited Nottingham Business School and the School of Science and Technology.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
Programme StructureCourse modules
- Professional and Leadership Development
- Responsible Leadership
- The Values-Led Organisation,
- Global Marketing Management,
- Operations Management,
- Organisations and People Management,
- Financial Management,
- Business Information and Decision Making,
- Global Business Simulation
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 30 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
- StartingApply anytime.
- StartingApply anytime.
DisciplinesBusiness Intelligence & Analytics Master in Business Administration (MBA) Data Science & Big Data View 31 other Masters in Data Science & Big Data in United Kingdom
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
- a first degree (normally 2.1) or an equivalent professional or academic qualification
- a period of professional work experience incorporating operational responsibilities – three years minimum, preferably five
- two academic or vocational references.
- IELTS 6.5 (with a minimum of 5.5 in each skill)
English language requirements:
In exceptional circumstances applicants without a degree will be considered, if they can demonstrate in their personal statement that they have been in a senior management position, managing people and budgets, for more than eight years.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
Tuition FeeVisit official programme website
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Getting a Student Visa
This is an online programme. You can attend from the comfort of your chair! So you don't need a student visa!
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.