The graduates of the Industrial and Applied Mathematics (MSIAM) programme of Grenoble INP Institute of engineering Grenoble INP, Graduate schools of Engineering and Management Université Grenoble Alpes are trained to become experts and leaders in scientific and technological projects where mathematical modeling and computing issues are central, in industry or research.
A large and distinguished graduate Faculty participate in the program, bringing their expertise in a wide range of areas of mathematics including applied analysis, numerical analysis and scientific computing, probability theory and statistics, computational graphics, image analysis and processing, and applied geometry.
- Modeling and Scientific Computing
- Geometry, Image and CAD
- Data Science
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
DisciplinesStatistics Data Science & Big Data View 10 other Masters in Statistics in France
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- For admission you must have a 4-year Bachelor Degree in Mathematics or Applied Mathematics or equivalent, or be currently enrolled in master’s studies. The minimum requirement is to have earned at least the equivalent of 240 ECTS credits.
- Anyone holding a first year of master (60 ECTS credits) in mathematics or applied mathematics or an equivalent degree, interested in pursuing a high level mathematical education and motivated by the applications of mathematics.
- Students from related backgrounds (physics, computer science, engineering, …) may also apply provided they possess very good mathematical qualifications
- Language requirement : B1 level in English
International250 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 250 EUR per year during 24 months.
National250 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 250 EUR per year during 24 months.
For 2021-2022, Non EU students will benefit from a partial tuition fee waiver: they will pay the same fees as French and European students.
Living costs for Grenoble
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 3 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.