Master of Business Administration Global (Online) at University of Derby is designed for a new generation of ambitious business professionals and graduates with an international outlook. The business world is experiencing rapid growth on an international scale and now, more than ever, managers within every industry need to devise with a strategy for global scalability. Throughout the course, you will develop skills and study areas valued and needed by the industry.
Our dynamic online MBA Global allows you to apply everything you learn to real-world business scenarios. Expanding further than a classroom based education, your assignments will require you to implement your theoretical knowledge to tackle contemporary scenarios faced by global businesses.
You will be able to critically examine a wide variety of areas and topics, such as strategic leadership, financial management, global operations, markets and resources, business research methods and data analysis. The later stages of this MBA Global will then focus on key themes in international business such as risk management and global supply chain management.
Upon graduation from this online MBA Global, you will be well equipped for a successful career in managerial and leadership roles. The hands-on work-based learning elements of this programme enable you to generate immediate impact whether progressing to a new role or advancing within your existing organisation. As an MBA, you mark yourself as having achieved the internationally recognised standard in strategic leadership and management, and your new career prospects will reflect this.
As your career within multi-national organisations advances, you will typically become involved across many intricate dimensions of business management. You will be competent to implement robust theoretical and practical knowledge that can be applied across any industry worldwide.
Our MBA is accredited by the Chartered Management Institute (CMI) and includes membership of CMI.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Career Coaching and Mentoring
- Critical Perspectives in Strategic Management and Leadership
- Global Strategic Operations, Markets and Resources
- Strategic and Financial Performance Management
- Transforming Personal Skills
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 36 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
- Apply before
- No Attendance
- Continuous support with feedback on request
- Individual work/assignments (with online group discussions), Online group works/assignments
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Management Studies Master in Business Administration (MBA) View 124 other Masters in Master in Business Administration (MBA) in United Kingdom
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
Applicants should normally hold a good honours degree (minimum upper second class) from a UK university (or overseas equivalent) in any subject or a professional qualification deemed to be of equivalent standing. Alternatively, applicants may have significant management experience and a substantial record of achievement. Applicants meeting these criteria may not have previously studied at university
- We welcome and encourage all applicants as long as they can be considered adequately prepared to succeed on the programme. If learners have few or no formal qualifications, they may be able to gain entry to the programme if they have the required communication and learning skills as well as the knowledge, experience and motivation to succeed.
- All applications are considered on an individual basis. Applicants may be invited to an interview, either on campus or online, as part of the application process.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International4350 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 13050 GBP for the full programme during 36 months.
National4350 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 13050 GBP for the full programme during 36 months.
- You will need to apply separately for the Vice-Chancellor’s Scholarship, the International Excellent Student Scholarship and the GREAT Scholarship, but all others are assessed for eligibility alongside your application.
- Our new EU Transition Bursary offers financial support to our European students. If you normally reside in the EU and are starting your undergraduate or postgraduate taught course in September or January , you could be eligible for this reduction in your tuition fees. If you have home fee status or have EU settled or pre-settled status in the UK, you are not eligible for international scholarships but you may be eligible for the Derby Achievement Scholarship.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.