About this Degree
The International Master in Project Management (IMPM) at MIP Politecnico Di Milano attracts applications from high calibre students from around the world and offers participants an opportunity to study in a highly international context, attending two institutions over the course of the programme. This course is targeted at fresh graduates who have recently completed a bachelor’s degree.
- First Level Master’s Degree in Project Management from Politecnico di Milano, Italy
- Master of Science in Project Management from Strathclyde Business School, UK
- The programme aims at integrating the most recent approaches in Project Management with a cross-sectorial and intercultural perspective that focuses on managerial, behavioural and technical competencies shared over a 12-month full-time study period and a final project.
- 18 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
Applications are processed on a rolling basis. Since the number of seats in class is limited, candidates are encouraged to apply as early as possible.
DisciplinesProject Management International Relations View 10 other Masters in Project Management in Italy
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- 3-year Bachelor degree (minimum 180 ECTS)
- Online application form
- Application fee of €100 (non-refundable)
- Motivational Statement
- Curriculum vitae in English
- Copy of University transcripts and degree
- Copy of English certificate (TOEFL, IELTS or equivalent) for non-native speakers
- Letters of recommendation – optional
- A copy of the ID card or passport
International12333 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 18500 EUR for the full programme during 18 months.
EU/EEA12333 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 18500 EUR for the full programme during 18 months.
Living costs for Milano
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
The International Master in Project Management (iMPM) is made more accessible to worthy candidates through our Financial Aid Programme.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
This programme is taught in different countries. Which country are you interested in?
- United Kingdom
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.