The study plan takes place in three different prestigious locations, Florence, Rome and Venice, to engage students in a grand tour of contemporary art, with a focus on the jobs of the future.
The Master in Arts Management - IED Rome offered by Istituto Europeo Di Design (IED) forms a central figure for the life of cultural institutions, engaged in art project management. This professional is capable of identifying innovative content, structuring a comprehensive event schedule, planning and developing fundraising events and resource management.
At the end of the course, students could work in arts and cultural companies and foundations, in national and international cultural institutions and profit or non-profit cultural organisations. They can also work in the areas related to contemporary art and with enterprises investing in the cultural market as banks, insurance companies, event management companies, trade fair organisations, art foundations, exhibition production companies, or in companies operating in the communication world.
The Partnerships with Cultural institutions as Fondazione Palazzo Strozzi, MIBAC, Federculture e Peggy Guggenheim Collection ensure a unique experience in the art field.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- History Of Visual Arts - Florence
- Museum Management - Florence
- Museography - Florence
- Focus On Contemporary Rome And Performing Arts History - Rome
- Lateral Thinking Lab - Rome
- Peggy Guggenheim Experience In Venice
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 11 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
DisciplinesArea & Cultural Studies Management, Organisation & Leadership Art History View 117 other Masters in Management, Organisation & Leadership in Italy
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- This study path is open to graduates in humanities and artistic fields coming from all over the world who want to develop their artistic knowledge through a study-tour that touches the main Italian artistic cities.
- Be proficient in the language of the chosen course (Italian/English) and comply with the language requirement listed in the relevant section below;
- Hold a Bachelor Degree or other qualification – also issued abroad or by a private higher education institution – deemed suitable*. IED will also assess applications submitted by candidates proving at least 2-year relevant work experience in a related professional field.
- Hold the specific program requirements listed in the relevant Master brochure and webpage of the selected programme;
- Comply with the admission and enrolment procedures;
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International19200 EUR/fullTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 19200 EUR for the full programme during 11 months.
EU/EEA19200 EUR/fullTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 19200 EUR for the full programme during 11 months.
- Tuition fee - € 16,200
- Enrollment Fee - € 3,000
Living costs for Roma
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.