The Executive Master in Luxury Management program from SDA Bocconi School of Management is a unique opportunity to empower your career in the luxury business, also looking at it from different cultural perspectives and in different markets. Without having to leave your job, you have the opportunity to open doors you didn't even knew existed, and you'll be able to reach new goals.
Who is EMiLUX for?
EMiLUX is a unique opportunity for talented international professionals who want to develop their career in this growing and dynamic industry.
EMILUX is the right master for you if you want to:
- Become an executive in luxury business with an enlarged perspective
- Develop a deeper knowledge of international luxury market codes with a broadened mindset
- Develop an international professional network
- Nurture your entrepreneurial spirit
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
Each course will start with a face-to-face residential session, continue online, and end with an exam in another face-to-face session. The first two modules are devoted to core courses while other modules are dedicated to advanced courses.
- Value creation in luxury markets
- Managing growth and evaluation performance
- Go to market
- Approaching customers with luxury services
- Crafting brands through arts and culture
- Strategic diagnosis and external environment
- New frontiers & looking ahead
- 13 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesDesign Management, Organisation & Leadership Fashion, Textiles and Luxury Goods View 44 other Masters in Design in Italy
- A university degree (in any discipline)
- Minimum 5 years of professional experience (not necessarily in luxury)
- Proficiency in English
- An interview with the program director to verify your strong motivation, good leadership, and interpersonal skills
International36000 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 39000 EUR for the full programme during 13 months.
EU/EEA36000 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 39000 EUR for the full programme during 13 months.
An "early Bird Fee" of € 33,000 will be granted to candidates that have been admitted and have paid the deposit fee before 29th October 2021.
Living costs for Milano
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
The School assists candidates with their search for funding by supplying the necessary documentation and encouraging them to explore all scholarship and loan possibilities. SDA Bocconi provides opportunities for low-interest loans to admitted students, thanks to agreements with partner banks.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
This programme is taught in different countries. Which country are you interested in?
- United Arab Emirates
- United Kingdom
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 3 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.