The studied materials are very diverse (inorganic materials, polymers, colloidal materials, hybrids, composites etc…) and draw upon the main research fields studied within the laboratories of the University of Bordeaux.
After this Master program?
Students in the Advanced Materials program at University of Bordeaux with good marks may apply for PhD applications in chemistry labs. The local labs offer many opportunities with funding included from various agencies. After a PhD, the majority of our students find employment in the R&D department of chemical companies of various sizes.
Master students who do not wish to apply for a PhD have a suitable profile for engineering positions in companies.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Chemical bonding
- Characterization techniques
- Structural analysis of solids and surfaces
- Elaboration of inorganic materials
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Hold a Bachelor degree with honors or 3-year/180 ECTS equivalent in chemistry, physical chemistry or materials science.
- For those students applying for the double Master degree with the University of Cincinnati, candidates are selected on the basis of an interview and their academic record.
International3770 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 3770 EUR per year and a duration of 24 months.
EU/EEA243 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 243 EUR per year and a duration of 24 months.
University registration fees: 400€.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 3 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.