The Master gives students the opportunity to learn to make decisions efficiently from a business and international perspective that always embraces new technologies
Students have the option of taking an international residential program in Tourism at Saxion (Holland) or in Cross-Cultural Marketing at Kean University (NJ, USA). Campus to Campus: Option of taking part of the program at Ostelea’s Barcelona campus.
This Master is taught in English at Ostelea’s Madrid Campus. Spain is a world leader in global tourism. In 2017, the country welcomed a total 82 million international tourists.
This Master will allow you
- Students have the option of taking an international residential program in Tourism at Saxion (Holland) or in Cross-Cultural Marketing at Kean University (NJ, USA) (at an additional cost).
- Campus to Campus: Option of taking part of the program at Ostelea’s Barcelona campus. (Accommodation not included).
- Management Experience: Students develop the key competences for managing projects effectively, Soft Skills.
- Specific training at the headquarters of the World Tourism Organization (WTO), Turismo de España and the embassy of a guest country each year.
- Series of conferences with executives from hotels and restaurant companies, and international tourism consultants.
- International internships in companies such as Hilton, Tundra Hotels and Melia Hotels, among others.
- Students who want to set up their own business have access to the Entrepreneur Project, offering advice and guidance.
- Employability-focused tuition: Professional Careers programs, Employability Week, Employment Forum, Graduate Programs, among other initiatives (subject to demand).
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
Programme StructureOstelea’s Master in International Tourism Management is divided into four modules and it ends with the Master's thesis:
- International Structures and finance of the tourism sector
- International marketing and commercialization of tourism destinations
- Talent and innovation management in global contexts
- Strategic management and operations in global tourism destinations
- Master's Thesis
- 10 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
DisciplinesManagement, Organisation & Leadership Hospitality Management Tourism & Leisure View 33 other Masters in Tourism & Leisure in Spain
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
The admission process ensures the candidates’ suitability and, as a result, all of the participants can make the very most of this learning experience.
To begin the admission process, candidates must complete the information request form.
After that, Ostelea gets in contact with the candidate to schedule an interview, to which they must bring the following documentation:
- University qualification
- Curriculum Vitae
- Motivation letter
- Two letters of recommendation
- English certification or interview in English
After completing the interview, Admissions Committee analyses the applications case by case and notifies the candidate of its decision and informs them of their admission status.
International12800 EUR/fullTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 12800 EUR for the full programme during 10 months.
EU/EEA12800 EUR/fullTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 12800 EUR for the full programme during 10 months.
Living costs for Madrid
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.