The Master gives students the opportunity to learn to make decisions efficiently from a business and international perspective that always embraces new technologies
Students have the option of taking an international residential program in Tourism at Saxion (Holland) or in Cross-Cultural Marketing at Kean University (NJ, USA). Campus to Campus: Option of taking part of the program at Ostelea’s Barcelona campus.
This Master is taught in English at Ostelea’s Madrid Campus. Spain is a world leader in global tourism. In 2017, the country welcomed a total 82 million international tourists.
This Master will allow you
- Students have the option of taking an international residential program in Tourism at Saxion (Holland) or in Cross-Cultural Marketing at Kean University (NJ, USA) (at an additional cost).
- Campus to Campus: Option of taking part of the program at Ostelea’s Barcelona campus. (Accommodation not included).
- Management Experience: Students develop the key competences for managing projects effectively, Soft Skills.
- Specific training at the headquarters of the World Tourism Organization (WTO), Turismo de España and the embassy of a guest country each year.
- Series of conferences with executives from hotels and restaurant companies, and international tourism consultants.
Employability and Entrepreneurship:
- International internships in companies such as Hilton, Tundra Hotels and Melia Hotels, among others.
- Students who want to set up their own business have access to the Entrepreneur Project, offering advice and guidance.
- Employability-focused tuition: Professional Careers programs, Employability Week, Employment Forum, Graduate Programs, among other initiatives (subject to demand).
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
Programme StructureOstelea’s Master in International Tourism Management is divided into four modules and it ends with the Master's thesis:
- International Structures and finance of the tourism sector
- International marketing and commercialization of tourism destinations
- Talent and innovation management in global contexts
- Strategic management and operations in global tourism destinations
- Master's Thesis
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 10 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
DisciplinesManagement, Organisation & Leadership Hospitality Management Tourism & Leisure View 23 other Masters in Hospitality Management in Spain
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
The admission process ensures the candidates’ suitability and, as a result, all of the participants can make the very most of this learning experience.
To begin the admission process, candidates must complete the information request form.
After that, Ostelea gets in contact with the candidate to schedule an interview, to which they must bring the following documentation:
- University qualification
- Curriculum Vitae
- Motivation letter
- Two letters of recommendation
- English certification or interview in English
After completing the interview, Admissions Committee analyses the applications case by case and notifies the candidate of its decision and informs them of their admission status.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International12800 EUR/fullTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 12800 EUR for the full programme and a duration of 10 months.
EU/EEA12800 EUR/fullTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 12800 EUR for the full programme and a duration of 10 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Check for additional visa infoVisit official programme website
Check for any work restrictionsVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.