Benefits of the Chemistry of Applied Materials Master's degree programme offered by ITMO University
The program is delivered under the aegis of SCAMT Lab (Solution Chemistry of Advanced Materials and Technologies), the ITMO department specializing in hybrid materials creation by soft solution chemical methods in nanomaterial science and development of biomedical, optical materials and advanced industrial materials.
- Young professors with relevant work experience gained in such prominent universities as Eindhoven, University of Central Florida, University of Leipzig, Hebrew University and others.
- The students have an excellent opportunity for research and educational internship at the world's top universities: Leipzig University, University of Liege, Trinity College, University of Waterloo, University of Aveiro, and more.
This interdisciplinary program focuses on the modern aspects of nanotechnology for chemistry and material science. Special emphasis is made on engineering of functional nanoarchitectures for catalysis, biomedical applications, and photonics.
Specialists with interdisciplinary experience in chemistry, material science, biology and IT, will undoubtedly be demanded at leading scientific institutions both in Russia and abroad in such areas as medical and pharmaceutical industry, food and chemical enterprises at biotechnology and engineering companies and holdings.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Creative Technologies,
- High Tech Business Creation,
- Thinking (Conceptual Analysis of Trends in Science Today)
- Foreign Language in Professional Activity
- Data Processing and Analysis
- Inorganic Chemistry of Materials
- Research Work
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
Please note that obtaining an invitation and a visa will take at least a month. We ask you to apply for the Master’s program before July 15, in order to take the entrance exams and receive your documents in due time.
DisciplinesChemical Engineering Biotechnology Sustainable Energy View 9 other Masters in Biotechnology in Russia
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- BSc degree in Chemistry, Chemical Engineering or related field with excellent/good grades
- CV & motivation letter
- Upper intermediate level of English language (B2 according to CEFR)
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International3008 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 3008 EUR per year during 24 months.
National2786 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 2786 EUR per year during 24 months.
251,000 rubles for Russian students
- 271,000 rubles for international students
Living costs for Saint Petersburg
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.