You'll be taught by award-winning professionals with the skills, contacts and industry profiles to help you develop your own distinctive and individual writing voice that will be attractive to employers.
After the course
This master’s Creative, Digital and Professional Writing degree at London Metropolitan University will give you the skills needed to help you forge a career in the media and creative industries. Almost every commercial and public company now requires a communications manager, and as a graduate of this course you’ll be equipped with the specialist skills this role demands.
More diverse roles will also be open to you, including creative writer (fiction and creative nonfiction), journalist, editor, publisher, arts manager, web designer, software designer, arts curator and consultant and events manager professions.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Creative Writing
- Creative, Digital and Professional Writing Project / Dissertation
- Digital Storytelling
- Feature Journalism
- Researching Media, Communication and the Creative Industries
- Accredited Work-Based Learning in the Creative Industries
- Creative Nonfiction
- Curatorial Writing
- Digital Video Production
- Multimedia Journalism
- 12 months
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- StartingApply anytime.
You are advised to apply as early as possible as applications will only be considered if there are places available on the course.
DisciplinesCreative Writing Digital Communication View 212 other Masters in Creative Writing in United Kingdom
- a 2:2 UK degree or equivalent (a relevant professional qualification or experience will also be considered)
- two contrasting writing samples of 750 words each ready for submission
- To study a degree at London Met, you must be able to demonstrate proficiency in the English language. If you require a Tier 4 student visa you may need to provide the results of a Secure English Language Test (SELT) such as Academic IELTS.
International13750 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 13750 GBP per year during 12 months.
National9300 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 9300 GBP per year during 12 months.
- UK: £1,035 per 20 credits
- Int: £1,530 per 20 credits
Living costs for London
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 3 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.