As the interactive media industry reaches its maturity, employers are searching for qualified professionals with a diverse range of skills and knowledge. Our master’s course will help you develop the expertise employers are looking for.
You’ll study current topics in areas of design including:
- interactive media
- the internet and its applications
- digital solutions for private industry and the public sector
- usability design
- effective digital media project management
- digital audiences and audience research
- social media management
- digital media strategy
- digital interactive television
- mobile communications and new media ownership
After the course
Our graduates have gone to work for companies including Red Bull Media House and Miniclip. Their roles have included digital media producer, digital media manager, freelance graphic designer and junior account manager.
- web design
- user experience design
- interactive media production
- digital video production
- new media project management and account handling
- consultancy and policy advice in the area of digital media and communication technology
- social media management
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Digital Media Project Management
- Digital Media Research Project
- Principles of Digital Media
- Digital Media Strategy and Consultancy
- Digital Storytelling
- Digital Video Production
- Games and Gamification
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 12 months
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesFilm, Photography & Media Media Studies & Mass Media View 333 other Masters in Media Studies & Mass Media in United Kingdom
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
You will be required to have:
- a good honours degree (or equivalent)
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International13750 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 13750 GBP per year during 12 months.
National9300 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 9300 GBP per year during 12 months.
- UK/EU: £1,035 per 20 credits
- Int: £1,530 per 20 credits
Living costs for London
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.