The Supply Chain Management and Logistics program from EAE Business School enables participants to successfully hold positions in the Operations area, equipping them with the professional versatility needed to operate effectively in the areas of Purchasing, Planning, Production, Logistics and Distribution. The program is designed to enhance your career to a maximum level of development.
At the end of the Master, students have the option of a two-week residential program at the Hogeschool in Amsterdam (The Netherlands).
The program equips professional to design, implement and maintain a strategic perspective of Operations Management and, in particular, Logistics and Supply Chain Management.
At EAE, we train professionals with the profiles in the highest demand from companies and the competences required in the employment market. The knowledge and skills you acquire here and now will have a real impact on your professional life. Start imagining this bright future and take a look at some of the professional opportunities that await you with our Master in Supply Chain Management & Logistics.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- In their Operation departments, companies need multi-skilled professionals with a command of the most advanced management techniques, who are able to take full advantage of technological information systems and also know how to detect new business niches and even open up new markets, if necessary.
- EAE’s Master in Supply Chain Management will equip you to take up positions of responsibility successfully in the operations of a company, giving you the multi-skilled professional profile required to operate with certainty in the field of purchasing, planning, production, logistics and distribution.
- The program is designed to enhance your professional career to the maximum. It also prepares you to pass the examination for SCPro 1 certification of the CSCMP. At the end of the program, you have the option to take part in a two-week residential program at the Hogeschool van Amsterdam in the Netherlands.
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
- Apply before the 1st of October
DisciplinesManagement Studies Supply Chain Management & Logistics Strategic Management View 118 other Masters in Management Studies in Spain
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- Minimum of 2 years professional experience required to access the master.
- A bachelor degree is required to access the master
- An English certificate (specific English requirements available from your Enrolment Officer)
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International15500 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 15500 EUR for the full programme during 12 months.
EU/EEA15500 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 15500 EUR for the full programme during 12 months.
Living costs for Madrid
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.