With this Building Information Management (Distance Learning) degree course from University of Portsmouth , you can pursue careers in the architecture, engineering and construction industries, as well as higher education, the arts, conservation, and management.
You can start this course in October (full time, part time or part time by distance learning) or February (part time by distance learning only).
Careers and opportunities
When you finish the course, our Careers and Employability service can help you find a job that puts your building information modelling and management skills to work in the industry.
Graduates typically go on to pursue careers in:
- engineering construction
- higher education
- the arts
- project management
After you leave the University, you can get help, advice and support for up to 5 years from our Careers and Employability service as you advance in your career.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- BIM Theory and Practice
- Construction Contract Law
- Integrated BIM Projects and Corporate Management
- Modelling and Interoperability in the BIM Environment
- Strategic and General Management
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
- StartingApply anytime.
We strongly recommend you apply as soon as possible.
DisciplinesArchitecture Civil Engineering & Construction Management, Organisation & Leadership View 36 other Masters in Architecture in United Kingdom
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
- A good honours degree or equivalent academic qualification in a technical or analytical discipline (Architecture, Construction Management, Mechanical/Electrical Engineering, Civil, Surveying, Project Management). Exceptionally, applicants from non-technical/analytical disciplines but with proven and substantiated experience in the Architecture, Engineering, and Construction (AEC) fields will be considered.
- Applicants may be subject to interview.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International2450 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 2450 GBP per year during 24 months.
National2450 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 2450 GBP per year during 24 months.
UK, EU, Channel Islands and Isle of Man students
- Part-time by distance learning – £2,450 (per year)
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.