Provides further specialization in the field of community health education. The Community Health Promotion program at Adelphi University is designed for students who already have a master’s degree in health studies. The program includes 19 credits of required courses and up to 9 credits in elective courses. The plan of study is determined on an individual basis.
Graduates of the program are equipped with the skills and training to:
- assess health status and/or the need for health education programs
- plan, implement, and evaluate health promotion or education programs
- participate in securing funding
- coordinate health education activities and resources among agencies
- Research and Technology in Health Education
- U.S. Health Care System
- Social and Cultural Issues in Health Education
- Health Advocacy and Community Organizing
- Community Health Education: Planning and Implementation
- Fieldwork Internship in Community Health Education
- 24 months
- 30 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesPublic Health Health Administration Health Sciences View 1406 other Masters in Public Health in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Official transcripts from all Universities attended
- Final transcript stating Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited four-year institution
- Two Letters of recommendation
- Resume is preferred
International27657 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1495 USD per credit during 24 months.
National27657 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1495 USD per credit during 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.