We offer a master degree in Psychology at the Adelphi University. At Derner, we train skilled psychologists and counselors to be both scholars and practitioners.
We ensure that our programs address the current and future needs of society, and we foster the critical reasoning skills and depth of understanding of human behavior that are critical for success in psychology and clinical practice.
The 36-credit traditional graduate-level training program promotes a strong foundation in the science and practice of psychology. Courses include Psychopathology, Developmental Psychology, Research Methods, Statistics and an option to study Cognition or Contemporary Theory and Thesis Seminar.
Your career opportunities include:
- Research in behavioral sciences
- Clinical care coordination
- Case management
- Substance abuse counseling
- Behavioral health administration
- Human resource management
More informationVisit official programme website
- Personality, Psychopathology Diagnosis
- Research Design
- Developmental Psychology
- Consciousness and Cognition: Theories of the Mind
- Contemporary Views of Psychoanalytic Theory
- Statistics for the Behavioral Sciences
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
DisciplinesPsychology View 899 other Masters in Psychology in United States
- Minimum 3.0 GPA
- Two letters of recommendation
- A personal essay
- Transcripts from all previously attended schools
- Prerequisite courses: General Psychology and one additional elective (for example: Personality, Abnormal Psychology, Social Psychology or Developmental Psychology)
- General GRE scores are recommended but not required.
International1310 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 1310 USD per credit and a duration of 12 months.
National1310 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 1310 USD per credit and a duration of 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €6000 to cover your tuition fees.