The Analytical Chemistry for Drugs and Natural Products from the University of Bordeaux also aims to increase the safety of therapeutic products that are based on plants and which are therefore not concerned by the pharmaceutical circuit controls. The program thus develops a strong interdisciplinary dimension through the involvement of pharmaceutical sciences, technical sciences and the legal domain.
Strengths of this Master program?
- Permits students from pharmacy and other specialties to acquire strong skills in analytical chemistry for drugs and natural products.
- Develops global knowledge about analytical and regulatory problems related to counterfeit drugs and health products.
- Includes “hands-on” qualification training for key techniques using the latest equipment from the university laboratories for chemical and structural analysis.
After this Master program?
- Graduates from the School of Pharmacy of the University of Bordeaux have an excellent employment record.
- Graduates may access leading positions within pharmaceutical organizations; the cosmetics and food industry in France and around the world.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Access to Euro- Mediterranean market of drugs and other health products
- Microbiology control and quality
- Drug design & pharmaceutical technology for drugs and natural products
- Quality control applied to drugs
- Research and analytical development
- English & communication skills
- Quality by Design & Chemometry
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesChemistry Natural Sciences View 7 other Masters in Natural Sciences in France
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Hold a first level Master in pharmacy or 4 years study in chemistry, biochemistry or engineering.
International8600 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 8600 EUR for the full programme and a duration of 12 months.
EU/EEA6000 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 6000 EUR for the full programme and a duration of 12 months.
- Fees include accommodation and flights for the international mobility period in Morocco.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 3 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.