Job and career prospects
This Master of Business Administration (24 month) programme from London School of International Busines offers wide range of career paths. Here are just a few:
- Business leader
- Senior government leader
- Not-for-profit manager
- Venture capitalist
- Executive roles in accounting, finance, marketing, sales and communications, amongst others
Key facts about MBA (24 month) from London School of International Business
- 100% Online: Study online with the UK’s leading online course provider.
- Global programme: Study anytime, anywhere using your laptop, phone or a tablet.
- Study material: Comprehensive study material and e-library support available at no additional cost.
- Payment plans: Interest free monthly, quarterly and half yearly payment plans available for all courses.
The programme involves delivery through on-line Learning Management System (LMS). The programme leads to award of EduQual Extended Postgraduate Diploma in Business Management (SCQF11). The total credits earned will be 120 credits. On completion of the diploma programme you can use the credits earned to progress / Top up with Degree through EduQual partner university and get MBA degree.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Strategic Management
- Strategic Leadership
- Strategic Human Resource Management
- Advanced Business Research Methods
- Strategic Financial Management
- Supply Chain and Operations Management
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
- StartingApply anytime.
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Master in Business Administration (MBA) Strategic Management View 128 other Masters in Master in Business Administration (MBA) in United Kingdom
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- Level 6 Award/Diploma or a bachelors degree or any other equivalent qualification
- 5 years or more of work experience in case you do not hold any formal qualification
- Learner must be 18 years or older at the beginning of the course.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International2850 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 5700 GBP for the full programme during 24 months.
EU/EEA2850 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 5700 GBP for the full programme during 24 months.
- 24 Months - GBP £5700
- 18 Months - GBP £6700
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.