Why study LLM Public International Law at BU?
- At the Public International Law programme from Bournemouth University , you learn about the nature and theories of international law, including organisations as well as specialist option units to tailor your interests
- Enhance your career prospects in the legal profession, for government agencies, NGO’s, professional services, or in academia
- Examine litigation efforts before numerous international courts and tribunals to enhance your understanding of the application and interpretation of international legal provisions
- Benefit from a unique blend of delivery including guest lectures, electronic learning, lectures, and seminars
- Learn from qualified professional practitioners and senior academic staff.
Your career prospects will be enhanced and future career paths include working in the legal profession, for government agencies, in banking and finance, in accounting and professional services, or in academia.
Our alumni’s employers include the likes of Axis Associates International Co. Ltd, the Court of Justice, Spoor & Fisher and UPTX.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Principles of International Law & International Organisations
- International Criminal Law & Justice
- International Human Rights Law
- Corporate Law
- Regulation & Policy of International Commerce
- International Cyber Law & Governance
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 12 months
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
- StartingApply anytime.
There's no application deadline for this course, but if you need a visa, think about the length of time it takes to process your visa application.
DisciplinesInternational Law Public Law Master of Laws (LLM) View 354 other Masters in Master of Laws (LLM) in United Kingdom
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
- A Bachelors Honours degree with 2:2 in any subject.
- For post-experience and professional qualifications, there may be additional entry requirements set by the association or institute that ultimately administers the qualification in question. The qualification description on the course information pages should tell you what these are but please get in touch with the Future Students Enquiry team if you are in doubt.
If you lack the formal academic qualifications needed to enter a postgraduate or post-experience degree, there are several alternative routes to follow. Some of these are based on experience. Contact the Future Students Enquiry team for more information.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International14500 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 14500 GBP per year during 12 months.
National8250 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 8250 GBP per year during 12 months.
Living costs for Bournemouth
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.