The topics taught in this programme include data science and analytics, quality engineering, systems engineering, six sigma, decision support, and project management. The programme prepares the students to develop and manage product and service innovation for industrial energy systems, delivery and use.
By completing the programme you will be able to
- produce knowledge and insights from energy system data
- develop and operate high quality standard for energy operations
- design and operate successful energy systems
- include quantitative and qualitative input streams for decision making
- plan and manage projects in the energy field
The ASIIN quality seal for study programmes provides assurance that subject specific quality standards of the academic discipline and of the profession for which that programme prepares are met at high level. It confirms further that a suitable framework for good teaching and successful learning is provided.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
· Master's Thesis
· Method Studies
· Optional Studies
· General, Language and Communication StudiesFind out detailed course content on the programme website.
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
The rolling admission to the international Master’s programmes is open from the 1 November 2021 to the 31 May 2022 or until the intake (5 students) is full.
DisciplinesProject Management Industrial & Systems Engineering Energy & Power Engineering View 10 other Masters in Industrial & Systems Engineering in Finland
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
Eligible for studies leading only to a higher university degree shall be a person who has
1. an applicable lower university degree;
2. an applicable polytechnic degree; or
3. an applicable education completed abroad which in the awarding country gives eligibility for corresponding higher education.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International10000 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 10000 EUR per year during 24 months.
EU/EEAFreeTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 0 EUR per year during 24 months.
No tuition fee if you are:
- EU/EEA citizen
- equivalent to EU/EEA citizen (i.e. citizen of Switzerland)
- residing in Finland on a permanent basis
- EU Blue Card holder
Living costs for Vaasa
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
University of Vaasa offers a generous scholarship programme for students who are subject to tuition fees. Scholarships are applied for by choosing the scholarship option in the application form to the programme. Students are informed about possible scholarships together with the admission results.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.