By interacting with staff members from various disciplines – business, governance, politics and international relations – as well as with different societal stakeholders, students will learn to foster new forms of engagement across sectors of the economy and society.
The Leadership for Change - Sustainable Business Management program delivered by Tampere University prepares the graduates to work in private, public or the third sector in tasks that involve analysing, planning and steering complex change processes. The business specialisation provides students with an in-depth understanding of leading and managing change in contemporary business environments.
Students explore how societal and technological changes redefine the boundaries of and possibilities for sustainable business value creation and innovations. The focus is on understanding the challenges and opportunities business organisations face when creating innovative and sustainable solutions for future businesses. Students learn to analyse and develop sustainable business concepts which will benefit stakeholders and society at large.
The programme prepares the graduates to work in private, public or the third sector in tasks that involve analysing, planning and steering complex change processes, which unfold at local, national, international and global levels. Students learn to carry out academic research on these phenomena and acquire skills required for a potential academic career.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- The specialisation in business provides students with an in-depth understanding of managing change in the contemporary business landscape.
- Students will explore how societal and technological changes redefine the boundaries of and possibilities for the sustainable renewal of business value creation and innovations.
- Focus will be placed on understanding the challenges and opportunities business organisations face when trying to create sustainable solutions for future businesses. Students will learn to develop current and to create future business concepts in a sustainable way for the benefit of customers, employees and owners as well as other stakeholders and society at large.
- An university level Bachelor's degree in the field of Administrative Sciences, Business Administration or Political Science/International Relations
- Governance for Sustainable Change: field of Administrative Sciences
- European and Global Politics: field of Political Science/International Relations
- Sustainable Business Management: field of Business Administration
- or other relevant field
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesManagement, Organisation & Leadership Public Administration Sustainable Development View 3 other Masters in Public Administration in Finland
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
Bachelor’s degree - nationally recognized first cycle degree
- which corresponds to at least 180 ECTS (European credits) or to three years of full-time study
- from a relevant field for the Master’s degree programme that you’re applying to
- from an recognised institution of higher education
- The Bachelor’s degree completed in a university outside Finland must provide eligibility for university-level master’s degree studies in the country in which it was awarded.
AND a good command of the English language for academic purposes.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International12000 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 12000 EUR per year during 24 months.
EU/EEAFreeTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 0 EUR per year during 24 months.
Living costs for Tampere
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.