Participants on the Creative Project Management, Culture and Design programme from Rennes School of Business will apply knowledge in real world project collaborations with organisations, institutions and associations from the arts, events and design sectors, or with the creative industries.
Deputy Director & Project Manager in Culture and Communication, Digital & Business Development Manager,Client Operation Manager, Event Project Manager
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Financing Cultural Activities
- Thinking Inside Out: Leadership, Team
- Innovation and Creativity
- User Experience Management
- Creativity Workshop
- Project Management Culture & Design
- Taught in French:
- Scénographie & Logistique
- Technologies et Usages
- 15 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesProject Management Design Visual Arts View 17 other Masters in Visual Arts in France
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- TOEFL or TOEIC IELTS
- or Cambridge Proficiency Exam (CPE) > B2
- or Pearson Test of English (PTE)
- or Native Language: English
- or previous studies taught in English (minimum 2 years)
- or a placement English test (similar to TOEIC) , at no extra cost. Available at the time of your acceptance into the programme.
- DELF> B2
- or DALF>C1 or TCF TEF
International14560 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 18200 EUR for the full programme and a duration of 15 months.
EU/EEA14560 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 18200 EUR for the full programme and a duration of 15 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 9 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.