The international consumer, societal and political pressures have compelled companies to integrate a new dimension into management: sustainability.
In response to this need, the Rennes School of Business offers a specialised MSc Program in Sustainable Management and Eco-Innovation (SMEI).
To achieve this aim the Sustainable Management and Eco-Innovation programme from Rennes School of Business incorporates interdisciplinary modules from multiple business fields (such as human resource management, operations management, information systems, marketing and finance) and environmental engineering (such as eco-design and environmental impact assessment).
Examples of job titles of our graduates
- Sustainable Development Analyst
- Sustainability Advisor
- ESG/Sustainability Analyst
- Expert in Sustainable and Responsible Investment and Finance
- Energy Advisor
- Expert in Innovation, Business Development and Sustainability
- CSR Project Manager
- Material Manager
- Europe Environmental Specialist and Engineer
- Project Manager
- CSR Manager
- Business Developer
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Corporate Social Responsibility
- Environmental Impact Assessment
- Energy Issues and International Sustainable Regulations
- Thinking Inside Out: Leadership, Building Effective and Creative Teams
- Marketing of Innovation
- Project Management
- 15 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
DisciplinesSustainable Development Environmental Economics & Policy Environmental Management View 9 other Masters in Environmental Economics & Policy in France
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- A strong academic background
- Bachelor or equivalent (Diploma)
- English proficiency
- or Native Language: English
- or previous studies taught in English (minimum 2 years)
- or a placement English test (similar to TOEIC) , at no extra cost. Available at the time of your acceptance into the programme.
International14560 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 18200 EUR for the full programme and a duration of 15 months.
EU/EEA14560 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 18200 EUR for the full programme and a duration of 15 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 9 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.