A practical project will enable you to apply your insights and expertise to a real-world consulting problem, and to develop your professional and practical skills as a marketing manager.
The core courses of the Marketing programme from London School of Economics and Political Science bring learning from the latest research into the classroom, giving a well-rounded, critical analysis of consumer behaviour and data analytics, in the context of real business challenges. You will gain an in-depth understanding of consumer markets, based on cutting-edge research and insights in human behaviour. You will also develop your talent and expertise in data analysis, enabling you to take a strategic approach to designing and developing marketing campaigns. A core course in the foundations of business management will also develop your knowledge of the contexts in which marketing managers can drive forward organisational goals.
This unique combination of human insight, analytical expertise and business understanding will set you apart from other marketing graduates, and give you the tools to create truly effective evidence-based solutions to the ever-changing marketing challenges facing businesses worldwide.
LSE is ranked #5 in the world for our reputation with employers, and the MSc Marketing will provide a platform to transform your career.
Whether you are looking for a way to take the next step in your existing marketing career, wishing to change your career path and move into marketing management from another field, or working toward launching your own entrepreneurial venture, this programme will provide the intellectual and practical skills to enable you to drive your career forward.
You will graduate as a well-rounded marketing manager, with a rigorous scientific approach to data analysis, coupled with a nuanced and insightful understanding of customers, giving you the ability to drive strategic marketing success. Alongside this you will build your professional talents with core courses developing your team working and communication skills, and consolidating your fundamental understanding of the marketing industry.
- Marketing Analytics I: Consumer Analysis Fundamentals
- Consumer Insights: Behavioural Fundamentals
- Marketing Action Learning Project
- Marketing Analytics II: Analytics for Managing Innovations, Products & Brands
- New Media Marketing: Managing Online and Social Media
- Brand Strategy
- Pricing Strategy
- Algorithmic Techniques for Data Mining
- The Audience in Media and Communications
- Contemporary Issues in Media and Communications Policy
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
- StartingApply anytime.
DisciplinesMarketing Digital Marketing View 402 other Masters in Marketing in United Kingdom
- undergraduate degree at 2.1 level or above, or international equivalent. See international entry requirements Applicants from any academic background are welcomed. Prior formal study of quantitative subjects is not required, but students must come prepared to engage with quantitative topics such as statistics and data analytics.
- no prior work experience is required, however students with experience are welcome. Please detail any relevant experience in your application.
- GMAT or GRE is recommended for all applicants and is required for applicants without a UK undergraduate or graduate degree. For those with a UK undergraduate or graduate degree, a good GMAT/GRE score, although not a requirement, will significantly enhance your chances of being admitted. GMAT median score for cohort 2017/18 was 710. More about GMAT/GRE.
- English language requirements
International32208 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 32208 GBP per year during 12 months.
National31584 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 31584 GBP per year during 12 months.
Living costs for London
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.