Becoming the leaders of tomorrow.
- A global, multi-campus programme: campuses in France (Sophia Antipolis, Lille, Paris), China, USA, Brazil or South Africa
- Large variety of learning paths and a huge range of specialisations
- Dual skill learning paths, both optional and leading to a qualification
- International profile: courses taught in English from the first year
- Opportunities for immersion in our campuses abroad (with optional professional experience) and/or an international university exchange.
- Between 12 and 24 months’ experience in a company
- Innovative teaching and learning: six interdisciplinary teaching and learning projects and targeted, appropriate use of e-learning and m-learning teaching methods
- Specific focus on management in the knowledge economy
- An ability to generate sustainable performance
The Master in Management, Grande École programme offers emblematic courses, known as SKEMA DNA (Challenge Knowledge Management & Business Intelligence Challenge, Design Thinking, Sustainable Performance and the Globalisation MOOC), with educational facilities that develop students as entrepreneurs. SKEMA Business School is also at the forefront in its practices of pedagogical innovation.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Corporate Financial Management
- International Marketing & Business Development
- Luxury Hospitality & Innovation
- International Business
- Entrepreneurship & Innovation
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesManagement, Organisation & Leadership Master in Management (MIM) View 5 other Masters in Management, Organisation & Leadership in Brazil
- Copy of your passport
- Diploma or certificate of attendance if you have not yet graduated
- University grades transcript
- Written test scores (TAGE MAGE or GMAT or GRE or CAT)To send your official GRE or GMAT score to SKEMA
- One of the following English language proficiency test score reports: TOEFL, TOEIC, IELTS, Cambridge English Proficiency, Cambridge English Advanced.
- Two letters of recommendation (academic or professional)
- Application fee: €100
International14000 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 14000 EUR per year and a duration of 24 months.
EU/EEA14000 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 14000 EUR per year and a duration of 24 months.
- Optional gap year: €1000
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 6 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.