The Economics and Business Administration - Innovation Management and Business Development programme from Aarhus University provides a unique opportunity to experience the challenges of product development processes and to develop an understanding of the rationales on both the technology and the business management side.
There is broad empirical agreement that such a multidisciplinary understanding is a key prerequisite for successful cooperation between R&D and marketing, and ultimately for innovation success. The aim of the programme is therefore to enhance students’ understanding of strategies, structures, processes, people and cultures so as to drive successful innovation and enhance the innovative capability of organisations..
Strong Competencies, Future Job Opportunities
The programme will provide you with the competencies and skills you need to fill managerial positions in both producer companies and consulting firms, working specifically with planning and implementation of innovation strategies, creation and advancement of innovative processes, and development of new businesses.
In large companies, graduates of the programme have become champions for innovation by bridging the gap between R&D, production and sales activities, thereby supporting and shaping the innovation culture. In small and medium-sized companies, our graduates have acted as entrepreneurs, combining technological know-how with a profound business understanding.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Innovation Management Research
- Financing Innovation and Enreprenourship
- Classic Readings in Innovation and Enreprenourship
- Managing Innovation
- Business Development: Innovation and Strategy
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , EEA/EU
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesBusiness Administration International Development Innovation Management View 19 other Masters in International Development in Denmark
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Students that hold a Bachelor of Science degree in Economics and Business Administration (HA) or variants hereof from Aarhus University can pursue direct admission to the MSc programmes in Economics and Business Administration after they complete their Bachelor’s degree programme.
- If you hold a Bachelor’s degree in Economics and Business Administration, Bsc (HA) from one of the Danish universities, you fulfill the specific admission requirement for the Master’s degree programmes in Economics and Business Administration (cand.merc.).
- If you hold a Graduate Diploma in Business Administration (HD), you can also pursue admission to the MSc programmes in Economics and Business Administration. However, it is required that you complete supplementary courses corresponding to 20 ECTS.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International10000 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 10000 EUR per year and a duration of 24 months.
EU/EEAFreeTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 0 EUR per year and a duration of 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Check for additional visa infoVisit official programme website
Check for any work restrictionsVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.