- Provide you with the business skills and mindset for a successful international career.
- Cover all the functional areas of management and provide a multicultural hands-on experience.
- Provides you with a wealth of different perspectives, teaching methods, and school of thoughts.
- Acquire critical thinking and the ability to reinvent and imagine new ways of doing business.
- Change or enhance your career.
The MBA in International Management at the ESCP Business School proposes a career development programme, the International Leadership Advancement Programme (I-LEAP) which purpose is to assist you in finding your ideal job after graduation.I-LEAP is developed throughout the academic year in complement to the professional competencies and managerial skills gained in classes. This programme is organised around 3 core topics for professional advancement:
- Professional Self-Knowledge
- Personal Career Growth
- Career Goal Setting
ESCP Business School is Multi-Accredited: AACSB, EQUIS,EFMD MBA, EFMD EMBA.
The programme MBA in International Management is accredited by EFMD (European Foundation for Management Development)
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Induction Seminar Problem solving and Decision Making in Multicultural Teams
- International Business Strategy
- Management Skills for International Business
- Financial Accounting and International Reporting
- International Marketing Decisions
- Principles of Finance
- Big data and Tech Trends
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 10 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesManagement, Organisation & Leadership International Business Master in Business Administration (MBA) View 170 other Masters in Management, Organisation & Leadership in France
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
- A previous Bachelor or Master degree, Maîtrise, Licenciatura, Laurea Magistrale or equivalent in any discipline
- A minimum of 3 years’ work experience
- Proficiency in English
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International46000 EUR/fullTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 46000 EUR for the full programme and a duration of 10 months.
EU/EEA46000 EUR/fullTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 46000 EUR for the full programme and a duration of 10 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
This programme is taught in different countries. Which country are you interested in?
- United Kingdom
Check for additional visa infoVisit official programme website
Check for any work restrictionsVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.