Through detailed learning of leadership and management theory, alongside practical experience, you’ll graduate from the Leadership and Management programme from the University of Kent ready to manage change and lead teams successfully.
Reasons to study MSc Leadership and Management at Kent
- First-class facilities at our Canterbury campus
- Study at a ‘Triple Crown’ accredited business school
- Our expert teaching staff appear in the top 2% of researchers worldwide
- Take part in the Business Start-Up Journey through ASPIRE
- Enhance your experience through an Industrial Placement
- Help SMEs through an In-Company Student Consultancy Project
- Excellent Postgraduate funding options available
What you’ll learn
You’ll learn a broad overview of leadership and management in contemporary organisations, covering topics such as organisational behaviour, leadership theory and practice, corporate strategy, business analytics, strategic marketing, accounting and financial management and sustainability and corporate responsibility management. You will end your Master's with a detailed Business Report, to further develop your research and employability skills.
Industrial placements are the perfect way for you to enhance your career prospects and deepen your understanding of a specific area of expertise. This MSc programme is available with the option to take an in-company or self-employed industrial placement of up to 12 months (visa dependent), allowing you to gain work experience in the UK or overseas.
Graduates may choose to start their own business, or work in any area of industry, national and international governmental organisations, charities or other non-governmental organisations
Graduates have have gone on to work for companies including:
- Fujitsu Services Ltd,
- Pace Capital,
- City Sprint,
- J.P Morgan
- Chase and BP.
Many of our students also stay local and find job opportunities regionally in small and medium firms or even set-up their own businesses as well-equipped entrepreneurs.
This course is accredited by the CMI - Chartered Management Institute.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Marketing Management and Communications
- Global Business Analysis
- Leadership and Change Management
- Professional Skills and Employability Development
- Accounting and Financial Management
- Consultancy Skills and Practice
- Corporate Strategy and Performance Measurement
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesLeadership View 140 other Masters in Leadership in United Kingdom
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
- A minimum of a second-class UK degree, or an equivalent internationally recognised qualification in any area will be accepted on this course.
- All applicants are considered on an individual basis and additional qualifications, professional qualifications and relevant experience may also be taken into account when considering applications.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
Tuition FeeVisit official programme website
Kent Business School has a wide range of funding opportunities for postgraduate students, which include Scholarships, Bursaries, the Kent Business School Loyalty Award for University of Kent undergraduates and the KBS Early Bird Discount. The Early Bird Discount equates to 10% off tuition fees (apply by 31 March 2023 and pay course deposit by 30 April 2023).
For more information on funding available from Kent Business School, please visit the postgraduate funding page.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.