Studying the Digital Marketing and Analytics program from University of Kent , develop a deep understanding of theories and methodologies across digital media platforms and become a seasoned expert in analytic techniques to measure effectiveness.
Our course has a strong focus on marketing metrics and a large practical element, allowing you to physically apply theoretical knowledge and hit the ground running with digital campaigns for real life businesses.
Studying Digital Marketing and Analytics, you critically evaluate and apply to real digital marketing campaigns important topics in the field, such as understanding the digital consumer, digital media design, social media, data mining and digital marketing analytics.
Becoming part of Kent Business School, experience incredible opportunities to develop practical skills through in-class live case studies and visiting industry experts. Those who study this programme will also obtain the coveted Advanced Google Analytics certificate.
Our Digital Marketing and Analytics graduates find work in both financial institutions and general management in public and private sector management and consultancy both overseas and in the UK in a wide range of companies and organisations, including careers in digital marketing, mobile marketing, SEO account management, web analytics, marketing communications, search and social media in a range of consumer goods, business-to-business, consultancies and not-for-profit organisations.
Companies our graduates have gone on to work with, include:
- Hitachi as Big Data Consultants
- Press Group as Search Engine Optimisation Specialist
- Canterbury Housing Advice Centre as Digital Marketing & Social Media Officer
- European Green as Social Media Coordinator
- Sparta Global as Data Analyst Consultant
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Professional Skills and Employability Development
- Digital and Social Media Design
- Web Marketing and Analytics
- The Digital Consumer
- Social Media Analytics
- Principles of Digital and Social Media Marketing
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
- Apply before , EEA/EU
There is no fixed application deadline for applications from home/EU students, though we strongly recommend you apply as soon as possible; no later than three months before your intended start date.
DisciplinesMarketing Business Intelligence & Analytics Digital Marketing View 423 other Masters in Marketing in United Kingdom
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
A minimum of a second-class UK degree, or an equivalent internationally recognised qualification is accepted for this course. We encourage applicants from a marketing, business or management background, but other subject areas will be considered.
- All applicants are considered on an individual basis and those without an honours degree may also be considered on the basis of work experience, professional qualifications and the relevance of the programme to their current professional role.
- The University will consider applications from students offering a wide range of qualifications. Students offering alternative qualifications should contact us for further advice.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International20500 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 20500 GBP for the full programme during 12 months.
National11100 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 11100 GBP for the full programme during 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.