At the moment, UCAM - Catholic University of Murcia is expecting to start the academic year as planned. However, should the current pandemic situation not improve in the coming months, UCAM will consider other options such as moving the start date at a later date or start the program via online education.
The Master in Management of Sports Entities programme from UCAM - Catholic University of Murcia is aimed at people who are willing to be leaders, contributing to sustainable human, social and economic development. Leaders with empathy and ethics who put their effort into any project they encounter, with team spirit and eager to help others to achieve success.
The student will be able to obtain two different masters degree, Master in Administration and Management of Sports Entities and Master in MBA Sports Management.
The training obtained through the Masters program provides access to the job market in both the public and private sectors. A wide range of professional roles and profiles can be filled by graduates in sports management.
The skills attained by the students prepare them for leadership positions as well as creating their own business plan as entrepreneurs.
On completion of the program you will be qualified to:
- Correctly and accurately interpret the law regarding sports by which both public and private sports organizations are governed.
- Manage quality processes and policies in sport organizations.
- Resource planning (human, organizational and financial) of sports institutions.
- Manage any type of sports facility in a sustainable manner.
- Organize sporting events at local, national and international levels.
- Create a communication plan for organizations and sports events.
- Research and teach sports management.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Legal aspect of Sports Management, direction and Sponsorship
- Research Methodology
- Sport Marketing
- Sport Communication and Protocol
- Human Resources Management and Administration
- Strategic Planning
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
DisciplinesSports Management Master in Business Administration (MBA) Sports Sciences View 15 other Masters in Sports Management in Spain
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Scanned biopage of your valid passport.
- Bachelor’s academic transcript and degree certificate
- Language proficiency certificate
- Statement of Purpose/Motivational Letter
- Curriculum Vitae
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International190 EUR/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 190 EUR per credit and a duration of 12 months.
EU/EEA190 EUR/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 190 EUR per credit and a duration of 12 months.
- 190,00 €/ECTS
- 11.400,00 €/ Course
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Check for additional visa infoVisit official programme website
Check for any work restrictionsVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.