UCAM Spanish Sports University has included in the registration fee the opportunity to take one of the programs of Barça Innovation Hub that is closely related to each master's program. For the Master in Management of Sports Entities, the Certificate in Sports Marketing and Sponsorship is included, to complete the study plan with a highly valued and recommended area in the sports industry.
The training obtained through the Masters program provides access to the job market in both the public and private sectors. A wide range of professional roles and profiles can be filled by graduates in sports management. The skills attained by the students prepare them for leadership positions as well as creating their own business plan as entrepreneurs.
On completion of the Management of Sports Entities program from UCAM - Catholic University of Murcia you will be qualified to:
- Correctly and accurately interpret the law regarding sports by which both public and private sports organizations are governed.
- Manage quality processes and policies in sport organizations.
- Resource planning (human, organizational and financial) of sports institutions.
- Manage any type of sports facility in a sustainable manner.
- Organize sporting events at local, national and international levels.
- Legal Aspects of Sports Management, Direction, and Sponsorship
- Research Methodology
- Sports Marketing
- Sports Communication and Protocol
- Human Resources Management and Administration
- Strategic Planning
- Economic Management
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
DisciplinesManagement Studies Sports Management Sports Sciences View 115 other Masters in Management Studies in Spain
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- Scanned biopage of your valid passport.
- Bachelor’s academic transcript and degree certificate
- Language proficiency certificate from this list. Any other English certificate will be evaluated individually. For students who completed the bachelor degree from US, UK or any English-speaking countries, language proficiency certificate is not required. For any other countries, UCAM also accepts letter from the university certifying that the medium/language of instruction is English.
- Statement of Purpose/Motivational Letter
- Curriculum Vitae
International11400 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 11400 EUR for the full programme during 12 months.
EU/EEA11400 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 11400 EUR for the full programme during 12 months.
Living costs for Murcia
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.