The Brand Design Management - Food, Wine and Tourism - IED Florence at Istituto Europeo Di Design (IED) , held in Florence and Barcelona, provides transversal skills in service design applied to hospitality and tourism, understanding the different points of view of the two different cultures.Catalunya and Tuscany built their branding strategies on the territoriality value as a key for global distinctiveness. Thanks to this Master, students have the possibility to experiment the different branding and project management methodologies that two of the most important touristic destinations in Europe successfully use.
The goal of this Brand Design Management - Food, Wine and Tourism - IED Florence Master at Istituto Europeo Di Design (IED) is to implement and strengthen the skills required to take on strategic roles in tourism, food and wine based brands. The Master is also designed to train professionals in the construction and management of formats/services in hospitality, as well as communication experts in Food & Wine sector.
Methodology and structure
Hands-on approach and design thinking methods are used as keys to immerse students into real cases and face the experience of professionals, companies, brands that are shaping the market of restaurants, wineries and hospitality. The industries related to tourism, food and wine are deeply connected to customers and their needs..A strategic planning needs analysis ability and critical creative thinking applied to a Brand Design Project.
The Master course is highly interactive: a continuous and substantial participation from students is required. Classes are combined with seminars, conferences and workshops held by international and world famous specialists. Visits to local realities and the participation to events of the industry are part of the study plan to show students the best practices of institutions, companies and brands related to tourism, food and wine.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Marketing -Florence
- Brand Communication - Florence
- Public Relations And Press Office Area - Florence
- Design Thinking And Project Management Area - Barcelona
- Service Design Area - Barcelona
- Final Project
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 11 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesManagement, Organisation & Leadership Food Sciences Tourism & Leisure View 21 other Masters in Tourism & Leisure in Italy
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Be proficient in the language of the chosen course (Italian/English) and comply with the language requirement listed in the relevant section below;
- Hold a Bachelor Degree or other qualification – also issued abroad or by a private higher education institution – deemed suitable*. IED will also assess applications submitted by candidates proving at least
- 2-year relevant work experience in a related professional field.
- Hold the specific program requirements listed in the relevant Master brochure and webpage of the selected programme;
- Comply with the admission and enrolment procedures;
- In case of graduating students, such applicants may be conditionally admitted provided that they obtain the undergraduate degree before the discussion of the Master thesis.
- For students applying for 1st Level Master programmes at IED, it is also necessary not be simultaneously enrolled to any other recognised academic course at any other higher education institution.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International20100 EUR/fullTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 20100 EUR for the full programme during 11 months.
EU/EEA20100 EUR/fullTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 20100 EUR for the full programme during 11 months.
- Tuition fee - € 17,100
- Enrollment Fee - € 3,000
Living costs for Florence
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
This programme is taught in different countries. Which country are you interested in?
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.