Areas of Study
The Fashion Design programme of Paris College of Art combines technical knowledge and principles of design research and theory. Studio classes and workshops conducted by professionals from relevant fields (materials experts, engineers, designers) emphasize the mastery of new materials and technologies and their incorporation into a wide range of designs, while theory-based and methodology courses help students develop their personal creative visions.
Students with a background in fashion design or tailoring will be well-suited to enter the program, while also continuing to broaden their knowledge and skills through supporting and elective courses.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Studio l: New Materials and Technologies
- Atelier l: Couture Craftsmanship
- The Fashion Lab
- Sustainable Production Processes
- History of Fashion & Accessories
- Concept Development: Storytelling
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesDesign Fashion, Textiles and Luxury Goods Fashion Design View 32 other Masters in Fashion, Textiles and Luxury Goods in France
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- A prospective student’s potential for artistic achievement is one of the most important criteria in evaluating candidates for admission. PCA students work with high level professionals in their chosen field of study, and a level of maturity and autonomy is expected of our students.
- English proficiency is a requirement, but we seek to serve an international student body where no one national group is dominant in numbers. We also care deeply about the sense of community that an institution of PCA’s size is able to offer, and respectful collaboration and teamwork are important values at PCA.
International28400 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 28400 EUR per year during 12 months.
EU/EEA14200 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 14200 EUR per year during 12 months.
Living costs for Paris
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Financing Your Education
We can help you make your dreams come true.
We are here to help you figure out how to finance your education at Paris College of Art. We provide scholarships, loans, and on-campus internships to students with financial need and/or academic merit to help pay their tuition costs. As well, we provide assistance to students in navigating how to obtain financial aid from other sources like their home country’s governmental loan and scholarship programs, and private granting organizations.
Approximately 30% of PCA students receive financial assistance from the school. Applying for assistance is not difficult but does take time to fill out the forms correctly and to provide us with documentation of your financial situation. To receive the best possible package of financial assistance you should apply for PCA Financial Assistance as soon as you have submitted your application for admission.Many of our most successful alumni have received financial assistance and today are making their dreams of becoming designers, artists, design managers, etc. come to life.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.