- All Industrial Engineering graduate students at Oregon State University learn advanced methods of system integration and operation. As practitioners, MEng and MS graduates analyze and design facilities, material handing systems, manufacturing processes, information systems, and workstations. They also develop, apply, and oversee policies, procedures, and algorithms for production planning, inventory control, resource allocation and scheduling, quality assurance, and supply chain management.
- As researchers, MS and PhD graduates advance the field of industrial and manufacturing engineering by their work in industrial corporations and government agencies. As educators, PhD graduates teach and perform research in industrial and manufacturing engineering in universities around the world.
- Advanced Manufacturing
- Engineering Management
- Human Systems Engineering
- Information Systems Engineering
- Manufacturing Systems Engineering
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesIndustrial & Systems Engineering General Engineering & Technology View 1794 other Masters in General Engineering & Technology in United States
- Oregon State University Certification of Finances Form is required of all applicants, regardless of funding source. This includes applicants that have been granted a Teaching or Research Assistantship.
- Supporting documentation, demonstrating sufficient financial resources for the desired academic program. See below for Acceptable Forms of Financial Documentation
- Photocopy of Applicant’s Passport and Passport of any dependents (if passport has already been issued – this is used to match the name on the passport and visa documents).
- Photocopy of Current Visa/I-20 if already in the U.S.
- Monetary Amount to Show
- All international applicants and applicants that did not receive a degree in the U.S. (or other English speaking country) meet the following additional English language proficiency requirements for admission.
International19602 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 9801 USD per semester during 24 months.
National19602 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 9801 USD per semester during 24 months.
In-State10384 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 5192 USD per semester during 24 months.
Living costs for Corvallis
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.